Property Developing For Dummies (Part 2)
Developing for Dummies Part I focused on a high level overview of developing in one of Australia’s most popular investment markets for future capital growth, Brisbane. Due to its success and interest levels we decided to create a more in depth and tailored webinar.
So if you are:
• Looking to take your investing to the next level
• Tired of waiting for the market to grow to realise equity
• Cant find enough profit in renovations
• Trying to find a path to retirement quicker
Then this FREE webinar is for you. We will provide more valuable insights and information about how you can get involved in developing property either on your own or with like-minded investors. As one the largest small lot townhouse developers in Brisbane, PPI Advice are working on behalf of clients all across the country and overseas and feel that this webinar will illustrate to most investors that developing for profit is actually within reach for most and how most misconceptions (like risk) can be mitigated.
We will show you how to:
• Buy one property and turn it into 3 – 4
• Start developing using residential finance
• Turn $300,000 equity or cash into $600,000 – $800,000
• Create enough equity to re invest immediately
• Stage your development to afford interest payments
• Buy a property in Brisbane to develop for 30% less than Sydney’s median 3 bedroom house price
• Finance your development based on its future development
This webinar will also focus on:
1. Choosing the right development strategy
2. Finding the right site and conducting an in depth analysis
3. Learn how to create and work to an accurate feasibility
4. Financing your development
5. Understanding who should be in your development team
6. The value of the design, DA and tender processes
7. Managing construction
8. Marketing or leasing your investment
Looking to find out more? Feel free to contact us and we will help set up an obligation free consultation with one of our investment advisors. Simply fill out your details and we will be in touch.
This material has been prepared for general information purposes only and not as specific advice to any particular person. Any advice contained in this material is General Advice and does not take into account any person’s individual investment objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making an investment decision based on this advice you should consider whether it is appropriate to your particular circumstances. Where the General Advice relates to the acquisition or possible acquisition of a financial produxt, you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) relating to the product and consider the PDS before making any decision about whether to acquire the product.